PROTOCOLS & GUIDELINES
As of 6/3 Here are the appointment guidelines at Good Beauty
• Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms
• Guests will be served by appointment only
• Guests will be greeted at entrance
• If the salon is at capacity, guests will receive a text or call when they can enter premises,as you may be waiting in you car or outside .
• Employees and guests will receive a temperature check prior to entering premises.
• The number of guests on premises will be limited to 50% of normal capacity.
• 1 guest per service provider
• No person will be allowed to sit in the waiting area
• Stations must be 6ft apart
• Employees must wear protective face masks
•All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests
•Clean/Sanitized capes and smocks for each guest
•Guest will be expected to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering Good Beauty
•Doors and exits will be sanitized
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask!
At Good Beauty you can expect to see our staff cleaning frequently touched surfaces more often, including doorknobs, phones, banisters, handrails, throughout the facility as well as tools we use to perform services